This page is currently under construction. As of now, it will show a few recipes. When the new version is complete, it will show more.
Buttered Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn by admin
3 tbs. unmelted butter (if you are dairy free, then use this whipped butter. I think it tastes best, but any type works.)
1 : 2 ratio if cinnamon to white or brown sugar mixed together
A bowl of popped corn
1. Pour 1/3 of the popped corn into a bowl.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. Drizzle a little of the melted butter onto the popcorn — but not all of it!! Mix with your hands.
4. Sprinkle a small amount of the cinnamon sugar onto the buttered kernels. Don’t sprinkle too much or else there will be too much cinnamon/sugar once you’re done.
5. Then add another 1/3 of the popcorn into the bowl and repeat the first, third, and fourth steps again until the corn and butter is used up.
6. Serve with a movie! (Or, of course, an episode of Downton Abbey.)
Savory “Saratoga” Pan Potatoes by admin
3 medium-sized boiled potatoes (Russet, Golden, any “mashed-potato” potato. Potatoes should be about 1/2 of the way boiled.
1/2 TBSP chili powder
1 TBSP garlic salt
1/2 tsp cumin seed, ground
Turn stovetop to between medium and high heat. Place a saucepan on the burner. Slice the boiled potatoes thinly (about a 1/4 in.) Mix all spices in a small dish a little larger than the diameter of the largest slice of potato. When the saucepan is heated, add enough cooking oil to just cover the bottom of the pan. Turn heat one notch closer to high. Sprinkle spice mix over a potato slice or drop the slice into the mix and cover it with the spices (thinly.) Place the potato slice in the pan. Cook on one side until golden brown. Repeat directions for all potato slices until there are no more. Serve with cheeseburgers or with broccoli soup.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie by admin
1 TBSP powdered peanut butter
1/2 TSP hot chocolate mix OR cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups almond milk
1 sprinkle vanilla powder
Whisk the powdered peanut butter and chocolate with almond milk until frothy and fully combined. Add vanilla powder. Whisk again until smooth. Enjoy!